Trade setups that produce $1 to $6 moves. Investment ideas and general market trends. Remember the "Market" doesn't care what Santa thinks of you.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Heir Deadness
The markets not offering much today, it's a bit concerning. I'll keep an eye on my trades.
Friday, June 25, 2010
DDM
So far DDM hasn't given me enough of a price differential to justify adding, I think I'll have to go into next week with my initial position.
Game plan
Buy the early weakness in the index's this morning and unload into the rally next week. I have a job this morning so this strategy should work well. "hopefully"
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
DNDN
If DNDN drops a bit below it's 200 ema play it for a bounce. Around 32.90 but wait for it to start it's bounce.
NFLX
Short @ 117.25 .........looking for a 2 to 4 dollar trade.
Added more @ 119.68. Looks like shorting one of the most bullish stocks in the market may be a bad idea. Will be holding this one at least overnight.
Added more @ 119.68. Looks like shorting one of the most bullish stocks in the market may be a bad idea. Will be holding this one at least overnight.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Fast Changes at Stock Market High
The market is making the trading as tough as possible with quick turns, gaps, fades. Keep your time frames short take profits when there on your screen. There is too much global news that can send the market reeling. Scale in on pullbacks if your looking for longer term positions.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Consolidation
The number of stocks moving higher will greatly diminish here until we have some consolidation.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
small lift in the markets
Ok I'll go out on a limb here and say it appears we will now rally to about 920 on the S&P.
Friday, May 29, 2009
AG stocks
POT and MOS and the other ag stocks are setting up for a move, keep your eye on them and trade with the direction. They should start to move next week.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Wait and see mode
Daytade the open is about all I can say here this morning, we will see how things develop.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
CY
I still believe CY has some upside in it however getting stopped out for a dime loss is prudent on a $ 8.00 stock that's already up a over a dollar in just a few days.
CY
CY is setting up for a move higher but I wouldn't allow much downside for the trade, a stop at $ 8.10, medium risk trade.
Moves
Nice little blast higher here today, remember resistance is around Dow 8600, don't trade without a clear exit strategy, take profits where you get them. Everything is moving, an upgrade of Apple (AAPL) looks to be the safest way to play on the long side, but there are trading ideas everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)